Nourishing and moisturising
Excellent penetrative qualities allow this antioxidant rich moisturiser to treat from below the surface. Skin feels softer and perfectly nourished.
> normal skin types
> skin ageing
- BIOME+ FORMULATION An extract of Lactobacillus positively shifts microbial populations for a healthy radiant skin.
- Restores skin’s natural moisture.
- Improves suppleness and elasticity.
- Nourishing and comforting.
- Ideal for dry climates.
- Prebiotics and probiotics shift and feed the skin’s microbiome to strengthen barrier function.
- Marula Oil is a stable antioxidant and has high levels of omega 6 essential fatty acids. Improves skin barrier function.
- Rooibos, Baobab Fruit Extract and Vitamin C are potent antioxidants and bind to free radicals that cause premature ageing.
- Grape Seed Extract is an antioxidant, improves skin structure by increasing production of collagen and elastin.
- Olive Leaf Extract is antioxidant and anti-wrinkle, and protects against UV induced skin ageing.
- Hyaluronic acid improves hydration, decreases fine lines and exhibits anti-inflammatory properties.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate is a derivative of Vitamin C that is lipid (fat) soluble, delivering antioxidants faster than the water soluble forms. Prevents cellular ageing by inhibiting the cross-linking of collagen, oxidation of proteins, and lipid peroxidation.
- Kigelia Extract is skin firming, improves elasticity.
- Yangu & Manketti Oils provide a natural sun protection of approximately SPF4. For prolonged sun exposure additional SPF may be required.
In the morning or twice daily, apply over damp face, neck and décolleté with light, upward strokes. Best when used after mist application to boost hydration.
For additional nourishment, use in combination with Esse Repair Oil. Use of the Esse Omega Rich Moisturiser at night will enhance nourishment and repair.