Antioxidant rich repair
A mask to feed and nourish the most dehydrated skins. Contains stable and available sources of Vitamins B, E and C that have been shown to improve skin structure, reduce pigmentation and aid cell regeneration. With the addition of Kigelia the Cream Mask targets all needs of a stressed and ageing skin.
> all skin types
> skin ageing
- BIOME+ FORMULATION – Probiotic extracts shift microbial populations at the expense of pro-ageing species.
- Hydrating and softening.
- Evens skin tone.
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Regenerating and anti-ageing.
- Prebiotics (Inulin and Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharides) feed and strengthen the skin’s microbiome.
- Lactobacillus Extracts shift the skin’s micrombiome in a significant way.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate is a fat soluble derivative of Vitamin C that can penetrate the skin and deliver antioxidants faster than the water soluble forms of Vitamin C. Prevents cellular ageing by inhibiting the cross-linking of collagen, oxidation of proteins, and lipid peroxidation. Lightens, brightens and firms.
- Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) accelerates cell regeneration and improves moisturisation.
- Vitamin E is healing and regenerative.
- Kigelia Extract is firming, lifting and anti-melanoma.
- Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid is intensely moisturising and plumping.
Use once a week, more often if necessary. Apply a generous layer to clean, dry skin and allow to set in for at least 10 minutes. Rinse using a sponge or cotton cloth and warm water.
Can be used overnight as an effective treatment for pigmentation. Excellent for sun damage and sunspots. Safe for use around the eyes.
Exfoliation prior to masking will assist in maximum penetration of actives.
Retail: 50ml jar
Professional: 200ml tube