A skin supplement with 2% Salicylic Acid to help keep pores clear and Niacinamide to regulate oil production. Probiotic extracts and prebiotic nutrients to boost skin’s barrier function.
> acne skins
- Keratolytic properties reduce the chance of blocked PSUs.
- Boosts barrier function by promoting ceramide production.
- Aids in wound healing and scar treatment.
- Reduces inflammation by interrupting the cytokine cascade.
- Inhibits the growth of pathogenic microbes.
- Salicylic Acid controls yeast populations like Malassezia and addresses keratosis.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) reduces inflammation and regulates sebum production.
- Hyaluronic Acid improves the delivery of other actives, while aiding in wound healing and scar management.
- Tyndallised Lactobacillus improves the quality and quantity of T-junctions and improves barrier function.
- Prebiotics shift skin’s nutritional landscape to favour beneficial microbes.
- Myrothamnus provides polyphenol antioxidant support and rapid moisturisation.
Apply 2 to 3 pumps evenly over the Clarifying Oil. Apply morning and evening. Since there is no moisturiser in the range, the Clarifying Serum is designed to work together with the Clarifying Oil as the final leave on product.
For best results, mix 1 to 2 pumps of Clarifying Oil with 2 to 3 pumps of Clarifying Serum in your palm to form a moisturiser. Adjust the amount of Clarifying Oil according to your skin’s needs.
Perform a patch test if aspirin allergy is suspected.