Anti-ageing treatment for sensitive skin
A hydrating and plumping serum for sensitive skins needing to address the signs of ageing without initiating an immune function response.
> signs of ageing in sensitive skins
> sensitive skin in need of a boost
- BIOME+ formulation – probiotics and prebiotics are included to support a balanced skin microbiome, signal to skin cells to improve barrier function and reduce trans-epidermal water loss.
- Improves the signs of ageing in sensitive skin types.
- Improves hydration, barrier function and skin sensitivity.
- Improves wrinkles, skin firmness and elasticity.
- Non-irritating formulation.
- High spreadability.
- Myrothamnus – This extract of the Namibian Resurrection plant is very high in antioxidants and has a rapid moisturisation effect that lasts for 24 hours.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Rapidly increase hydration, plumps and firms the skin and reduce inflammation.
- Lactobacillus Ferment – Contain Anti-Microbial Peptides (AMPs) to shift the skin microbiome toward a more balanced state.
- Lactobacillus Extracts – 1 Million tyndallised probiotics per ml improve the barrier function and reduce trans-epidermal water loss.
- Bakuchiol – Prevents inflammation, skin redness and skin roughness while simultaneously addressing ageing by reducing wrinkle depth, hyperpigmentation and collagen degradation.
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) – Repairs barrier function, relaxes the facial muscles to reduce wrinkles, boost skin firmness and improve rough skin.
- Panthenol – Improves barrier function, decrease trans-epidermal water loss and promote wound healing, reduce inflammation and skin irritation.
- Prebiotic mix – Esse’s proprietary prebiotic mix includes Inulin, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharides and Yacon root extract to favour the growth of beneficial skin microbes.
Use in the evenings. Smooth over face and décolleté after cleansing and misting. Follow with preferred moisturiser.