Lightweight and mattifying
This lightweight moisturiser reduces excess shine by delivering ingredients which match the natural fatty acid profile of sebum. The skin is left matte, yet hydrated. It is formulated to balance the skin’s immune system, to reduce inflammation, and to address sun damage and the early signs of ageing.
> oily skin types
> men who are not accustomed to moisturising
- BIOME+ FORMULATION An extract of Lactobacillus positively shifts microbial populations for a healthy, radiant skin.
- Provides low oil hydration without a greasy feel.
- Smooths and helps improve skin texture.
- Lightweight, absorbs with ease.
- Ideal for humid climates.
- Prebiotics and probiotics to shift and feed the skins microbiome to strengthen barrier function.
- Rooibos Leaf Extract is a rich anti-oxidant.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate is a derivative of Vitamin C that is lipid (fat) soluble, delivering antioxidants faster than the water soluble forms.
- Grape Seed Extract is an antioxidant, improves skin structure by increasing production of collagen and elastin.
- Olive Leaf Extract has anti-oxidant and anti-wrinkle properties. Protects against UV induced skin ageing.
- Hyaluronic Acid improves hydration and decreases fine lines.
- Jojoba Oil is rich in Vitamin A, D and E. Unblocks follicles and modulates oil production.
- Rose Geranium, Chamomile and Spearmint to balance sebum production, keeps skin supple while imparting a light, fresh fragrance.
- Yangu & Manketti Oils provide a natural sun protection of approximately SPF4. For prolonged sun exposure additional SPF may be required.
In the morning or twice daily, apply over damp face, neck and décolleté with light, upward strokes. Best when used after mist application to boost hydration.
For additional nourishment, use in combination with Esse Repair Oil. Use of the Esse Omega Light Moisturiser at night will enhance nourishment and repair.